This month, the Government Procurement Policy Board - Technical Support Office will launch the DIGITAL LEARNING SERIES ON GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT. The Digital Learning Series (DLS) is open to all interested government procurement practitioners, and will be offered in three (3) levels - Basic, Intermediate and Advanced, covering modules on government procurement and other related topics.
For 2020, the GPPB-TSO will conduct two (2) full runs of the Basic Level on the following dates via the Zoom platform, which will also be streamed live here in our Official Facebook Page:
First Run - 13, 14, 15 and 16 October 2020
Second Run - 19, 21, 22 and 23 October 2020
Registration fee for each half-day basic module session is PhP800.00, however, for this year, the DLS Basic Level will be free of charge!
The DLS Basic Level includes the following modules:
- Key Features of the Government Procurement Reform Act, and Procurement Organization
- Procurement Planning
- Standard Bidding Procedures and Bidding Documents* for Goods and Services
- Standard Bidding Procedures and Bidding Documents* for Infrastructure Projects
- Standard Bidding Procedures and Bidding Documents for Consulting Services
- Alternative Methods of Procurement
- Protest Mechanism and Blacklisting Guidelines
- Procurement of Common-Use Supplies and Equipment
- Posting of Procurement Projects in the PhilGEPS
*Based on the Simplified PBDs under GPPB Resolution Nos. 15-2020 and 16-2020
For the specific schedule of each module and instructions on the registration, please click this link: http://bit.ly/DLS2020Advisory. Register now as slots are limited to a maximum of fifty (50) participants per module session. Participants who have successfully secured a slot will receive a confirmation e-mail from GPPB-TSO.
We hope that you continue to be safe and healthy, and see you in the learning sessions!