[CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS]
The Government Procurement Policy Board through its Technical Support Office (GPPB-TSO), in partnership with the University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP), will be conducting the 2nd Batch of Public Procurement Specialist Certification Course- Basic Level from September 20 to October 13, 2022 (every Tuesday and Thursday) via Zoom.
The said program aims to capacitate participants on government/public procurement processes.
With this, all state universities and colleges (SUCs) in the Davao Region are invited to send a maximum of seven (7) participants to take this certification course.
The objective of this basic course is to finish the following eight modules/topics in a duration of eight sessions:
- Principles and Practices of Public Procurement;
- Legal and Administrative Environment of Philippine Public Procurement;
- Procurement Organization Framework;
- The Philippines Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS);
- Procurement Planning;
- Procurement of Goods and Services;
- Contract Management and Administration for Goods; and,
- Ethics in Procurement
Pre-registration ends on September 17, 2022. Kindly pre-register by scanning the QR code provided in the image below or by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/XL7z54Pn6hsppKde7.
Registration fee for the whole course is Php 6,000.00.
For queries relative to this certification course, you may reach us at email@example.com or contact us on 0910 276 0008